Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join the Supermetrics Engineering team!
🧩 You will make an impact by…
Helping build out the test automation pipeline and tools for all our customer-facing web applications. Supermetrics believes in delivering quality tools to our customers and we believe test automation ensures we are succeeding in those quality goals. You will have a key opportunity to influence test strategies and guide test automation decisions across the entire company, not just your area of focus.
Ideally, you’ll be located in Helsinki, but you can also work 100% remotely from Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, or the UK. Nevertheless, we work tightly together online by having daily catch-ups with the team!
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Planning automation pipelines into our customer-facing web applications which are mostly React-based.
- Building automated tooling.
- Recommending and helping build test automation systems in conjunction with our DevOps team.
- Developing, updating, and automating test cases and training others on standard methodologies for automated test case design.
- Providing traceability from business requirements and technical specifications to test conditions and defect reports.
- Communicate to the many parts of the company on testing and test automation.
💪 This role is for you if you have:
- Knowledge of UI test and automation frameworks like Selenium, Puppeteer, Robot Framework, etc.
- Experience in translating business requirements to test conditions and defect reports.
- Considerable hands-on experience developing automated tests for backend APIs (e.g. REST/RPC) using Postman or a similar toolset.
- Thorough understanding of source code management using Git or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Read more about our engineering team
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Here’s more info about our culture and benefits
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt...
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We'll fill the role as soon as we find the right person. Apply now