As Customer Care Team Leader in the CX Operations department you’ll be reporting into the Head of Customer Experience Operations overlooking the Customer Care team and working closely with the Head of the team and other department’s stakeholders to provide operational support.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Be the first point of escalation for the team
- Organise team’s tasks and priorities on a daily basis
- Help identify priority projects and ensure their delivery against deadline
- Support new operational solutions, identify challenges and leverage best practices
- Overlook all Customer Care new starters ops onboarding
- Support and enhance Customer Care team communications to drive operational support
- Fast-paced customer care role experience in a junior management role
- Strong knowledge of G Suite and Excel
- Multi-tasker, successfully delivered different deadlines and projects
- Ability to to cover weekends, when necessary as based on team’s rota
Here are some perks you will enjoy!
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme