This is an exciting opportunity for you to help run our fast-growing US operation. We are looking for a great team-oriented player who is enthusiastic and aspiring.
Reporting to the US Operations Coordinator, your main tasks will be related to packing and other distribution-based responsibilities with many other opportunities to get involved with a host of other tasks within the Dispatch team.
- Detail quality checking goods to the highest level including quality checking returned items within SLA
- Take pictures of products and reconcile data relating to orders in internal systems
- Work with multiple team members in various department to ensure products are processed through the system to meet SLA
- Ensure heavy workload is balanced following key guidelines & goals
- Work with Shoppers and other teams and understand the luxury experience process/needs
- Versatile and team-oriented, providing support to other departments when needed;
- Having some experience in a warehouse/dispatch environment is advantageous;
- Knowledge of major express carriers beneficial;
- Being able to excel under variable and changing demands;
- Being detailed-oriented;
- Excited to learn and develop new skills;
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Healthcare Options
- Balance Works- Wellness program/ EAP / Personal Assistant/ Pharmacy Discount
- Staff discounts
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 18 Days Holiday
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
We do practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job. Apply now