As a Watch Specialist, you will be partnering with our Personal Shopper Sales Managers, to assist our Personal Shoppers to help drive their watch sales through their existing client base working closely with the inbound team to assist in watch enquiries from new clients to the business.
As a key growth business unit for 2021/ 2022 you will play a pivotal role in the success of business growth. You will provide key insights to trends both externally and internally as well as imparting valuable training and knowledge to the existing team to develop overall competency. You will work cross functionally with the Watch BU squad, with a dotted line into the Head of Fine Jewellery and Watches.
- Assisting the personal shopper(s) with client appointments both domestically and internationally (if required), as well as via chat commerce
- Alongside SPM you will help to manage and analyse watch client profiles to identify sales opportunities and develop customer loyalty.
- You will be able to migrate over a proportion of your existing client book to the Threads business model, as well as increasing our internal client base by volume and Value.
- Helping the personal shopper(s) to source rare and exclusive watches for the best available price in the market.
- Hold in-town shopping days and/or virtual watch appointments to proactively source and suggest new models and brands to the client(s)
- Assisting the watch BU squad with acquiring new and exciting watch partners through active networking.
- Driving new watch customer acquisition and sales through social media channels, primarily Instagram and Snapchat.
- Owning the “Watch Specialist” hot line phone as a tool to coach the team and drive sales with new/ existing clients in tandem.
- Pipeline/sales funnel management to help you and your personal shopper(s) track, manage, and succeed against your watch sales targets.
- You will work closely with the SPM and watch BU squad to access blockers within the team, and assist on removing to drive sales.
- Impart knowledge/ coach team members, both in conversation, and strategic in house training.
- Assist watch BU in driving raised to paid sales.
- Sales target / MTD / QTD / YTD, contributing to the overarching Watch BU target.
- New client acquisition to watch BU.
- % conversion of watch leads.
- % of conversion of new clients from Inbound channels.
- Monitoring social media trends to help proactively spot ‘hot’/viral product opportunities.
- Liaising with supplier partners about new product launches and upcoming collections of interest to your personal shoppers clients.
- Working alongside the watch BU squad to create exclusives with watch partners, and assist in launching and embedding with the team.
- Drive excitement around newness.
- Works closely with the SPM and P-styling team on DTC deliverables to test, track and monitor success.
- To assist BU owners on Product training delivery to wider team.
- Detailed Knowledge of watch manufacturers, and ability to coach on technical know-how.
- Social media savvy and confident with learning to use new platforms.
- Understands how to engage, empathise and up-sell High New Worth luxury clients.
- Has a finger on the pulse of competitors and Watch developments in the market, having an extensive product and brand awareness in the luxury Watch market.
- Has a great commercial acumen.
- An autonomous self-starter who’s always thinking of new ways to tackle challenges and thrives on pressure.
- Proactive, Self-motivated and self-starter approach.
- Calm, resilient, and agile thinker.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Agile approach to working.
- Master G-Suite, Microsoft
- Social media savvy and confident with learning to use new platforms
- Proven data analysis skills
- Extensive horology knowledge.
- Previous experience working with UHNW clients.
- Experience with the re-seller watch market advantageous.
- Experience working within the big four watch manufacturers ‘AP, Patek, Rolex, Vacheron’
- Has an established watch client book which can be migrated to a re-sell market price point.
- Motivated by personal sales targets and thrives on exceeding them.
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now