Zwift is currently seeking a Director of Enterprise Business Technology (EBT) to join the IT leadership team and help lead the evolution and optimization of business applications within the company. The Director will be part of the Senior IT Leadership Team responsible for setting strategy, providing leadership, defining goals, tracking performance, developing teams, prioritizing projects and resources, and delivering results on our enterprise business technology platforms.
The company is at a pivotal moment in its development with exciting strategic plans, continuing rapid growth, and offers the chance for a motivated and forward-thinking leader to have a high impact and help craft the future of the business.
The ideal candidate possesses an outstanding blend of business and technology foresight, big picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You should have a track record of leading large-scale ERP/CRM/SCM/Manufacturing/eCommerce initiatives, the ability to navigate strategic and tactical challenges, and the capacity to lead several key initiatives in parallel working with large extended and multi-functional teams.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement strategic roadmaps for Enterprise Applications in conjunction with other IT leaders and business leaders
- Manages a sophisticated portfolio of enterprise applications systems and new projects through effective cross-functional teams and priority setting
- Manages the full life cycle of the software/service delivery process including process requirements, project scheduling, prioritization, development, testing, and quality control
- Facilitates the design and development of integrations and customizations in ERP, CRM, SCM, Workday, eCommerce, and other business systems
- Be accountable for driving end-to-end processes, from project inception to steady-state production support, throughout the entire business system lifecycle
- Partners with business stakeholders at any level in the company to develop direction and strategy for the usage of IT applications in the company
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in computer science or a related field of study
- 10+ years of experience leading an enterprise business applications portfolio and team
- 5+ years of work within SCM/manufacturing/eCommerce and high-technology business processes and a deep understanding of ERP/CRM/SCM business flows
- Demonstrated business savvy to effectively communicate and work with other senior management in support of achieving business and technology goals
- Experience or domain knowledge in key areas of information technology, such as leading ERP and CRM platforms and application integration platforms such as Mulesoft or Dell Boomi.
- Excellent critical/structured analysis, strategic planning, and project execution skills
- Excellent organization, communication, and time management skills
- NetSuite implementation and integration experience
- Experience with eCommerce platforms, such as BigCommerce and Shopify
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.