Zwift is looking for an experienced manager of IT Service Operations who will be responsible for managing the IT Service Desk, End User Computing, Mobile Devices, Video & Voice Telecommunications technologies, and all related processes to meet business and service level expectations.
The Sr. Manager will also lead the effort of standardizing our service catalog, driving technical and process consistency, and facilitating appropriate logging, documentation, and reporting in support of internal customer services. Experience driving large projects and managing a dedicated team of varying levels of support technicians is critical. This role wears many hats, and the right candidate will be able to move fluidly between a variety of tasks including business partner governance, requirements gathering, solution and requirements definition, building and managing automation, managing project activities from end to end, developing test and control plans, and managing outcomes and efficiency targets.
What you’ll do:
- Provides hands-on leadership of the IT Service Operations team in the day-to-day support and delivery of IT Service Desk, End User Computing, Mobile Devices, Video & Voice Telecommunications services to our end-users
- Manages and optimizes the global IT infrastructure, providing technical leadership, direction, and control to design, develop, implement, maintain, and support the Company's IT technical infrastructure needs and requirements
- Manages service outages, critical issues, and support the development of a Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Participates in driving infrastructure architecture & strategy as a member of the IT leadership
- Establishes metrics, key performance indicators, and service level agreements for driving the performance of IT service delivery
- Mentors staff to help them grow in their skills and expertise across a wide array of technologies
- Ensure IT operations are in accordance with established procedures and standard methodologies.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related technical field
- 5+ years of progressively complex IT experience in enterprise environments
- 5+ years of IT leadership experience with a demonstrable ability to successfully build and grow technical organizations at the enterprise level
- Experience with IT operations processes including ITSM, Asset Inventory/CMDB, and Change Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of how to measure team performance and track OKRs, KPIs, and other metrics
- Ability to foster a culture of helpfulness, strong customer service, and a sense of urgency
- PM and/or ITIL Certification
- AWS experience or certification
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.