We are seeking a People Operations Generalist who will report to Zwift’s Senior Manager, People Operations to assist us in developing the People Operations function from ground-up. This role will be responsible for ensuring that all people programs are developed and administered efficiently and effectively through world-class technology, thoughtfully engineered processes, and highly capable resources to deliver an exceptional employee experience.
At the heart of the People function lives People Operations. You are a force-multiplier who enables all other People functions to capitalize on centralized standards and resources that support the smooth operation of the People team and Zwift as a business. You are extremely process-driven, detail-obsessed, and employee experience-focused. You have experience building from scratch and continuously improving upon what has already been built. You hold yourself and others on your team to a very high standard of delivery, and you value partnership and stakeholder engagement along the way. You are familiar with best practices in the People function and can turn those concepts into our standards.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be personally responsible for several of these key responsibilities and will partner with other People Team members to ensure the delivery of all of these items.
- Manage employee and people team inquiries and resolve to completion.
- Support the company in a transition to self-service based model, while still providing excellent service and support, especially in cases of escalation.
- Be the face of the People Team - partner with People Business Partners and Learning & Growth to support the onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Take on people-related projects such as global expansion, new policy creation, and system implementation upgrades/support as needed.
- Develop and administer best practices for existing people-related programs.
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as Legal, IT, and Payroll to ensure all programs are administered in adherence to partnership agreements.
- Responsible for delivering exceptionally high data quality standards.
- Conduct periodic data audits and reviews of processes to continuously improve the quality of data.
- Ensure full compliance with all data standards globally.
Global Mobility & Immigration:
- Support the administration of our Global Mobility program. Includes working directly with employees and vendors to ensure a smooth transition and a great experience.
- Support management of all immigration cases in partnership with People Business Partners and external immigration resources.
What You’ll Have:
- About 5+ years experience as a People Operations professional holding a successful track record with fast paced, growing tech companies.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills to deliver highly complex programs in very expedited timeframes.
- Attention to detail with quick execution. We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.
- Strong problem solving skills. There is a lot of work ahead and we need someone who excels at building something from nothing, especially in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Analytical mindset with proven experience using data and data-driven insights to support decisions.
- Solid understanding of local, regional, and global People practices. Clear understanding of key legal challenges facing different regional jurisdictions.
- Strong ability to partner with other People functions to deliver cross-functional deliverables.
- Workday experience is a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills & high EQ.
- A reputation of unquestionable integrity.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.