GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are now searching for an experienced support agent who is looking to take the next step in their career and delve into the technical side of support.This is a full-time role at our Berlin office.
As a Connectivity Support Specialist you will report to Connectivity Support Team Lead and support our Connectivity Partners during their (Api) integrations, day-to-day troubleshooting as well as partake in deeper error reduction projects.
The Connectivity Team ensures that our customers have seamless access to incredible travel experiences by building direct connections with the world’s top suppliers. As a Connectivity Support Specialist you will work with our Connectivity Project Managers, Engineers, Sales team, Supply base and API providers with a specific focus on Support tasks
- Support our suppliers with their Connectivity (api) related questions and requests.
- Fix or escalate Connectivity issues where needed in order to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Be responsible to improve current processes and come up with suggestions to operate faster
- Provide support and technical advice to our Global Sales Team when it comes to Connectivity related topics
- Prioritize the resolution of of Connectivity issues in a customer centric approach
- Manage, support and improve the integration certification process for partners
- You have experience with FreshDesk, Jira or similar software
- You’re flexible, a life-long learner, and motivated to take ownership of your work
- You have excellent communication skills and build great working relationships
- You have a solution-oriented approach: turn problems into opportunities
- You have a working knowledge of API's or want to learn
- You can speak and write native or near-native English
- You are analytical and use data to make informed decisions
- You have an affinity for technology
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Regular learning opportunities via training sessions, conferences and our network of industry experts and an annual learning allowance
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
Make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog Inside GetYourGuide, and for questions or comments we’d love to hear from you by emailing [email protected] Apply now