Domino has an ambitious vision for data science and machine learning. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including Salesforce, Dell, RedHat, Gap, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Bayer.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, and Bloomberg Beta. Domino is at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Our platform is deployed across the full spectrum of scenarios from on-premise to cloud. Our clients rely on it for mission critical workloads. We use cutting edge technologies to ensure that each deployment is reliable, performant and cost effective, while allowing us to support a rapidly growing number of deployments with tight SLAs. Come help us push the envelope!
- Design and develop software solutions that manage Domino’s customers through their full lifecycle
- Build a reliable, flexible, and extensible set of shared services and platform for the product
- Improve engineers' ability to maintain, test, and deploy their changes by optimizing processes and automation
- Extend and contribute enhancements to the open-source software powering Domino
- Create technical designs and clearly communicate them to cross-functional stakeholders
- Enable fellow engineers to achieve high quality through design and code reviews
- Work with product managers to ensure solutions are well planned and delivered on-time
(Tech in parens is what we use, comparable alternatives are fine)
- Experience designing for and managing Kubernetes clusters and workloads
- Experience building production grade software, preferably in Python or Go
- Experience designing for and working with container technologies (Docker, containerd, CRI-O, podman)
- Experience building systems native to the cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with infrastructure automation (Terraform, CloudFormation, Helm)
- Deep knowledge of Linux system internals and primitives
- Experience with and knowledge of distributed systems
- Skilled at communicating technical matters and requirements
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of security concerns particular to cloud and container based architectures
- Expertise in GCP or Azure
- Knowledge of Scala or other functional programming language