Our international Sales team has offices in all corners of the globe, and we are still growing fast. Due to the success and growth of Turkey & Russia on our platform, we are expanding our Vienna office and are looking for an experienced Destination Manager who is passionate about the online tourism industry and growing Turkey & Russia to our global customer base.
Sales team mission:
Our Sales Team are customer advocates, always scouting and onboarding the best activities to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers.
- Be responsible for your destinations' growth in revenue and product inventory
- Take care of Turkey and Russia
- You will be responsible for the entire sales funnel: market research, partner acquisition, and onboarding, negotiations with key attractions and tours, closing agreements to reach ambitious sales goals
- You will use data to deep dive on opportunities to optimise, solve challenges and create strategies for your region.
- You will act as an account manager and develop our existing partnerships
- You will be the contact person for your destinations' market landscape - including tourism market trends and competition
- You will have a constant presence in the market; experiencing our products to discover customer pain points, implementing solutions, and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers
- You have 2+ years of experience in B2B sales, ideally in a tourism/e-commerce environment, with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- You are a clear communicator with persuasive negotiation skills
- You are a native Turkish or Russian speaker and have a good command of the English language
- You are skilled in common software - G-Suite, MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are strong in data analysis and reporting
- You are proactive, driven by results, and solution-oriented
- You are passionate about traveling and you are willing to travel to meet the local partners
What we offer:
- Working at a European tech unicorn that is constantly innovating and evolving
- A diverse team of over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Annual training budget and GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Team events budget (when regulations allow)
What you should know:
- This is a full-time position based in Vienna reporting to the Regional Manager of Central Eastern Europe.
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send us your application (Resume & Cover Letter) in English via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now