We are on the hunt for someone extraordinary to join our People team! This is a super rare and exciting opportunity to join a rocket ship business and to do things a little differently.
We are on a mission to become the world's leading complete nutrition brand, with international expansion high on our agenda! In our short existence we have reached some incredible achievements due to the heart of our business, our people, but we will continue to evolve, grow and progress to make Huel truly one of the globe's leading places to work!
You will partner with teams to ensure their areas have the optimal org structures, processes and policies in place, as well as driving high performance across teams. You’ll offer advice and coaching and be empowered to enable managers to deepen their knowledge, confidence and capabilities in managing people, to get the most out of their own teams.
You’ll be known for your balanced approach to problem-solving,flexible, pragmatic and creative approach.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be responsible for:
- Working as an influential people partner to the Operations, Commercial, Finance and Sales teams
- Empowering and up-skilling managers to develop their teams, build capability and identify talent
- Attending team meetings–taking the pulse of individuals, as well as collectively, creating a positive culture and working to unify early joiners and new team members.
- Working with the Team Leads to define team-specific requirements for Learning & Development, Compensation, Talent, etc
- Supporting and developing career progression across your areas to help team members drive their own careers
- Owning strategic org design for your area of the business
- Driving all areas of performance reviews and goal setting for your area
What we're looking for:
- An experienced People Partner who loves working in a people-focused, high growth, fast-paced environment
- Team orientated, fun and committed to delivering a first class People service
- Approachable with excellent verbal and written communication skills–balancing professionalism and friendliness
- Excellent stakeholder management and experience with things like organisational design, employee relations, succession planning and talent development
- Strong commercial acumen, with experience of building people into the business strategy
- Someone who will bring new ideas and challenge the way we currently do things, and always looking to improve
- Someone with a growth mindset and are truly flexible–you can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a high growth business, they often do)
- Strong ER knowledge, experience and understanding
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment and the ability to learn quickly
- International experience would be beneficial to support our global offices.
What we can offer you
We work hard at Huel and we like to reward our team for it, so alongside free Huel to keep you going, you can expect;
- Flexible working with options to suit your day and your routine.
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career
- Private healthcare and pension schemes, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we have a free on-site gym and PT, and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help achieve those goals.
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?