Have you ever wondered
- How the emergency services manage to find injured people, and send the nearest emergency team, even when the phone ran out of battery?
- Why did you get a promotional SMS, 5 min after crossing your favorite shopping spot?
- What kind of technology is behind, governments natural disaster or public safety mass alerting system?
Get to know Intersec :
- We are a French SME that is revolutionizing services for telecoms operators enabling them to find new sources of revenue (Big Data, Campaign manager, Geolocation, Location based advertising) through our innovative solutions.
- Intersec is also a leading player in the Public Safety, working with authorities and governments to provide secure technology for public interest.
- As a leading Fast Data company, Intersec's applications range from customer base management to location-based services and business analytics.
- Our big data platform handles billions of events per second, and processes 20% of the world's mobile data which means 1+ billion users. Our solutions are used in more than 80 countries on the 5 continents.
- We have offices in Paris, Dubai, Singapore, Chicago
- Among our +100 clients, we work with stature Telecom operators such as Orange, SFR, Rogers, Moov, Telus, Telefonica, Mobinil, Etisalat...
We're also very proud of the trust given by many governments who choose to work with us.
- We believe geolocation data, real-time capabilities & 5G technology pave the way for huge possibilities and new usages for brands and citizens.
Our Professional Services team is expanding, as we tackle exciting challenges all over the world to empower Telecom operators, governments & authorities
What is the Solution Architect role at Intersec?
- Within the Intersec Professional Services team, you are preferably based in Cairo (full remote)
- Provide standard solution presentations of Intersec solution to customers or partners, minimizing customization of Intersec solutions.
- Engage with customers, understand their requirements, design optimum network solutions, and write specifications.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of technology trends and solution options in the telecom space.
- Lead technical and functional workshops.
- Provide Presales support and propose standard architecture and sizing of the solution.
- Ability to decompose large complex problems into manageable pieces allowing communication on both business and technical levels.
- Skilled at presenting to C-level audiences demonstrating the business value of solutions rather than technical
- Knowledge of the important standards for business processes, information models and architectural models applied in the telecom industry.
- Design and Architect end-to-end solutions content that characterize what products or services are being proposed and how these services will be delivered.