Have you ever wondered
- How the emergency services manage to find injured people, and send the nearest emergency team, even when the phone run out of battery? Why did you get a promotional SMS, 5 min after crossing your favorite shopping spot?
- What kind of technology is behind, governments natural disaster or public safety mass alerting system?
Get to know Intersec:
- We are a French software company that is revolutionizing services for telecoms operators enabling them to find new sources of revenue (Big Data, Campaign manager, Geolocation, Location based advertising) through our innovative solutions.
- Intersec is also a leading player in the Public Safety, collaborating with authorities and governments to provide secure technology for public interest.
- As a leading Fast Data company, Intersec's applications range from customer base management to location-based services and business analytics.
- Our big data platform handles billions of events per second, and processes 20% of the world's mobile data which means 1+ billion users. Our solutions are used in more than 80 countries on the 5 continents.
We have offices in Paris, Dubai, Singapore, Chicago.
- Among our +100 clients, we work with stature Telecom operators such as Orange, SFR, Rogers, Moov, Telus, Digicell Telefonica, Vivo...
We're also very proud of the trust given by many governments (French, Croatia,...) who choose to collaborate with us.
- We believe geolocation data, real-time capabilities & 5G technology pave the way for huge possibilities and new usages for brands and citizens.
Our Professional Services team is extending, as we tackle exciting challenges all over the world to empower Telecom operators, governments & authorities
You are based in the LATAM region, working full-remote, with travels in the region according to project's needs.
You will be collaborating extensively with the Professionnal Services team all-the-way from Paris, as well as our LATAM Sales and Project Managers based in LATAM.
You will play a key role in our team, as you will participate in the whole project lifecycle from the Planning to the Go-Live.
This is a role with a strong customer interface, you will also work closely with our R&D to ensure the success of our projects.
Apart from integration experience, we are looking for individual who is used to testing distributed applications right from writing installation/debugging scripts, to analyzing a whole production system (logs, databases, network connections etc.)
What does a Linux Integration Engineer at Intersec?
- Installation and configuration of solutions on customers platforms (validation and production)
- Creating project-specific documents (test cases, user's guide, requirements documents)
- Create and maintain internal tools to automate common tasks
- Customer support during the validation phase
- Ensure the stability and reliability of the solution
- Prepare and upgrade the solution when a new version is to be deployed
- Provide training on usage of products and new features
- Business travel