Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious, and self-driven Customer Onboarding Consultant. As a Customer Onboarding Consultant, you are responsible for the post-sale technical onboarding for our new corporate customers. This is a hands-on technical role where you will be responsible for driving initial customer deployment and product adoption of Malwarebytes products and solutions. Secondary responsibility includes managing the post-sale support experience for select MSP partners. In this role, you be responsible for the technical onboarding of new MSP partners and managing existing MSP partner relationships.
This role is open to candidates in the Clearwater, FL area or Remote US (East Coast).
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the technical main point of contact and assist with implementation post-sales for new Corporate customers through strong product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Successfully onboard new customers by clearly defining success metrics and desired outcomes up front.
- Gather customer technical requirements and assist in thinking through key technical decisions for implementation and deployment.
- Walk customers through initial console setup and configuration.
- Train customers on how to efficiently administrate their clients’ environments, provide expert tips, best practice recommendations, and additional resources as needed.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Malwarebytes products and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements.
- Be the voice of the customer internally at Malwarebytes by sharing process improvements and customer requests back to the internal Product Management & Development teams
- Build and maintain technical level relationships through your role as a trusted advisor.
- Collaborate with the Technical Support team and facilitate any escalation directing the customer or partner to a quick and efficient resolution.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 2+ years of experience either in a technical implementation or senior technical support role, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company or Cyber Security industry
- Solid technical background with experience troubleshooting Windows software and networking environments.
- Strong installation, configuration, troubleshooting and debugging skills relating to hardware, drivers, and software issues.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Excellent project management, account planning, and organizational skills
- Exceptional presentation & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Prior experience working with Anti-malware, Antivirus, firewall, and security software a plus
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, accountable, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through complex issues.
- Strong verbal communication skills (phone) utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Gainsight
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, post COVID.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)