Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for a Cybersecurity-centric Product Manager who takes ownership and is passionate about protecting and solving customers problems. Do you want to leverage your cybersecurity business, technical and people skills to solve real world cyber security problems? If yes, then read on.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for helping define and execute the vision, roadmap and features of Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) product. You will interact with customers, partners and across functional teams to accomplish your goals. You will perform competitive and landscape analysis, engage a wide audience of stakeholders to capture ideas and refine product direction and generally be the focal point for delivering product capabilities that lead to market success.
What You’ll Do:
- Define a winning strategy that balances long-term success with short-term customer and product needs
- Work with customers to identify the pain points and bring those insights to the internal teams
- Responsible for capturing market, customer, and product requirements and working closely with engineering, UX, and research teams to execute the product roadmap
- Collaborate with marketing, customer success, sales, and other cross-functional teams to align business strategy and support growth
- Support enablement of our global sales team to help them effectively articulate and optimally position the value of our solutions to increase win rates
- Develop and analyze business and product metrics to assess the success of product and features, and determine necessary enhancements
- Perform competitive analysis on market and adjacent markets
- Present product vision and roadmap to customers, partners, and industry analysts
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with Endpoint Security products (anti-malware, EDR, threat hunting etc.).
- Breadth and depth of knowledge on the cybersecurity threat landscape and attack techniques.
- Strong analytical and research capabilities to evaluate opportunities and challenges and uncover new customer insights to improve product functionality and user experience.
- Proven ability to partner with Engineering teams to communicate customer needs, journeys, and experiences.
- Proven ability to work on large-scale cross-cutting product features that impact directly enable go-to-market strategy for multiple product lines.
- Perform triage of customer issues; balance and prioritize engineering efforts across new features, feature enhancements, bug fixes, and debt
- Outcome-driven with the ability to define concrete metrics to measure the success of product initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a similar degree.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs