Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We’re not looking for people who know all the answers; we want people who can think creatively and are not afraid to bring forward new ideas. The problems we solve are meaningful, exciting, and constantly evolving. You’ll work together with other engineers in a fast-paced, agile platform, to build reliable, secure, and efficient applications in the cloud. Your code will protect millions of customers from emerging threats and will restore their confidence in using their computers. Our engineering team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer ready for the challenge of delivering great products to our users.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop the next generation of Malwarebytes business solution
- Work as a global team to ensure everyone meets their goals
- Participate in our agile/scrum process
- Be part of on-call rotation of production systems
- Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document, unit-test, and peer review
- Make the world a better place by supporting cyber protection for everyone
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 4+ years experience developing complex scalable applications while following best practices and coding standards
- Solid work experience using AWS technologies (ECS, lambda, S3, Kinesis, DynamoDB )
- Preferred 2+ years experience with Docker and container orchestration
- Ability and eagerness to quickly grasp other languages (Ruby on Rails, Python)
- Solid background of building production REST APIs
- Understanding in-memory stores and NoSQL a plus (Redis, Memcached)
- Knowledge of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Ability to troubleshooting and debugging problems full-stack, in a distributed environment
- Self-motivated, self-managing, and Comfortable owning a project from concept to production
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology field, or equivalent work experience
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs