Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Our Growth Analytics team is currently looking for a rockstar senior data analyst to support our global growth marketing teams and make sure that we get the most out of our marketing campaigns by building scalable and insightful reports and dashboards. We are looking for a self-starter and an excellent team player, as we thrive on collaboration and cohesive team effort.
What you’ll do:
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of all marketing programs.
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams and external data and technology vendors to test and build scalable digital marketing programs.
- Develop data strategy to support marketing analytics and enhance business intelligence needed to provide timely, insightful and action-oriented monitoring of marketing programs.
- Develop data-centric strategies to drive effective campaigns and achieve excellence in acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Analyze results and make data-driven recommendations for optimization of future campaigns; automate any best practices as standard processes.
- Work closely with the Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to analyze traffic patterns, report behavior and trends and provide actionable insights to the stake holders.
- Work on advanced analytics tasks like Attribution Modelling, Multi-touch channel reporting and predictive modelling.
- Drive, analyze and interpret AB tests and experiments using various methodologies to provide meaningful insights and help with decision making.
- Build and maintain dashboards and reports to track effectiveness and efficiency improvement over time and to guide future decisions.
Skills you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Data Management, or similar technical discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in analytics-focused roles.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with reporting tools (i.e. Tableau, Domo, QlikView, etc.).
- 2+ years of direct-to-consumer marketing (B2C) experience. SaaS experience preferred.
- Awesome SQL skills! (You can write a 500-line query in your sleep while keeping query performance in mind.)
- Experience with relational and un-structured databases is a must (i.e. Amazon Athena, Dynamo, Snowflake, etc.).
- Experience with Python, R and Statistical modeling is a big plus.
- Familiarity with leading marketing technologies and tools such as Google Analytics, Optimizely, Data Management Platforms, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally across internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to self-manage and work in remote work settings.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs