Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for an exceptionally talented Java Developer with experience building scalable, enterprise solutions. Ideal candidates will have experience with web programming and be comfortable working with cloud platforms. You will closely work with our team of experienced front-end, back-end engineers and product managers to scale our subscriptions management and e-commerce platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Build reusable APIs for our E-commerce/ subscription management platform. You will play a key role in improving the overall efficiency of the Platform team
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Design and maintain scalable infrastructure leveraging modern cloud platforms
- Provide regular status updates on project deliverables
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards)
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 5+ years of professional software development in Java and Spring Boot
- Experience developing production-ready RESTful web services using Dropwizard
- Experience with a distributed streaming platform like Kafka is a must
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. in PostgreSQL, Redis, DynamoDB)
- Must have experience developing on AWS stack
- Passionate about programming and openness to learning new frameworks when necessary
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Good verbal and written communication with strong attention to detail and ability to articulate concepts clearly
- Collegial, thoughtful, and positive, can-do personality
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/scientific field or equivalent work experience
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided