Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for an exceptionally talented Software Developer with experience building highly scalable cloud ecosystems. You will be part of the core team responsible for building and maintaining a hyper-scale data platform and implement APIs for our core cloud products. You will closely work with our team of experienced front-end, back-end engineers, UX and product managers in building both internal and external facing services.
What You’ll Do:
- Design powerful distributed, high-volume data pipelines that process fast endpoint streams, leverage appropriate data stores, and offer easy-to-use APIs
- Develop and deploy high-quality software using modern tooling and frameworks
- Work all over the stack, moving fluidly between programming languages: Node.js, Java, GoLang
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Own meaningful parts of our system, have an impact, grow with the company
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 4+ years of experience developing scalable backend solutions using Golang
- Experience with open-source data processing frameworks (Spark, Kafka)
- Advanced experience with SQL and NoSQL database architecture and implementation (hands-on experience with PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch)
- Operationalized data pipelines, backend services and distributed systems using advanced data architectures deployed on Amazon Web Services
- Has experience with git, containerization, and other modern software development workflows
- Takes initiative and ownership in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided