Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
The Senior Channel Marketing Manager will help drive solution adoption and retention, working cross-functionally as well as directly with our partner network to message how our endpoint security platform meets the needs of the Channel and their customers and integrates with security and IT ecosystems like SIEM, SOAR, and ITSM to strengthen cyber resilience, simplify processes, and enable faster response and continuous business productivity. This multi-faceted role will include:
- Crafting and managing strong, partner-based messaging, creating differentiated assets and tools, evangelizing product capabilities, enabling Channel sales, solving for new industry and competitive scenarios, supporting campaigns, and being a strategic thought partner to Product Management and Demand Generation to recruit new technology partners to join the Malwarebytes partner ecosystem.
- Working with partner organizations, developing joint messaging, positioning, press/analyst materials, customer collateral and content, sales enablement, and demand gen campaigns
What You’ll Do:
- Distill complex concepts down to clear, compelling, and differentiated stories and marketing messages that resonate with discrete customer segments and partner organizations.
- Understand the buyer’s journey and create effective, relevant, and innovative content and internal sales tools to support the entire sales cycle and marketing funnel, including thought leadership, awareness, consideration, and decision.
- Function as a subject matter expert (SME) on topics relevant to the cybersecurity ecosystem, including various vendor solutions, platforms, integrations, and the competition.
- Define market-specific use cases to develop and execute on B2B, customer-centric, and go-to-market strategies.
- Effectively partner cross-functionally and influence and deliver results through collaboration with key teams, including Product Management, Sales, Web, Demand Generation, PR, Social, and AR.
- Represent and evangelize solutions to analysts, customers, prospects, and partners. Deliver presentations and demos at conferences/tradeshows.
- Support the training and enablement of our sales team to help them effectively articulate and optimally position the value of Malwarebytes and partner solutions.
- Develop and execute effective strategies to elevate Malwarebytes.com as a key marketing channel for brand awareness, demand generation, and customer and partner engagement.
- Manage ongoing content updates to Malwarebytes.com, including copy, content/resources and SEO, to keep the experience fresh, engaging, and relevant.
- Conduct and review market research to understand industry trends and identify market opportunities.
- Help influence roadmaps by working closely with Product Management, Engineering, User Experience, Sales, and Customer Lifecycle Marketing.
- Audit and provide feedback on competitive matrix and competitive messaging.
- May require up to 20% travel in the future.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of B2B channel marketing experience
- Experience in both cybersecurity and B2B SaaS software product marketing; deep knowledge of SIEM/SOAR and endpoint security preferred
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching global products
- Demonstrated ability to create programs that generate leads and support conversion and retention
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Excellent hands-on analytical ability
- Strategic thought leadership, ability to influence, and collaboration skills are critical
- Ability to handle ambiguity and fluid priorities, managing multiple and complex priorities and initiatives
- Relevant partner connections a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)