Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for…
A highly motivated & detail-oriented Sales Operations Analyst to play a critical role on our Sales Operations team. In this role, you will assist the overall Sales Operations processes and daily functions to aide in the improvement of our overall sales data governance. This role will involve working with multiple functional teams to continue and improve the overall sales operations process.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze data sets to gain an understanding of the current state of data hygiene and discover anomalies.
- Perform data hygiene routine cleanups (updating records) on various Salesforce objects in order to provide accurate reporting metrics and forecasting.
- Identify incorrect and incomplete data via reporting, accessible tools, and manual research.
- Achieve data accuracy within Salesforce by either manually updating individual records and(or) through mass updates.
- Understand how information enters into Salesforce and pin point processes where data hygiene breaks down.
- Develop metrics, reporting, and modeling for different levels of sales teams.
- Manage projects to ensure requirements are well defined and communicated, deliverables and ownership are clear, and functionality is delivered in a timely manner.
- Strong emphasis on metrics, reporting, modeling skills for subscription base businesses is a must.
- Administer sales-specific applications directly integrated with Salesforce.
- Coordinate, manage, and periodically review program procedures, back office infrastructure, and associated partner tools & utilities.
- Provide administrative support and guidance to IT, Business, Channel, Finance, and Account teams related to sales data hygiene.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com
- Appreciation for “sparkling clean data” and the benefits that brings to business practice
- Ability to see minute detail and process inconsistency
- Proficient knowledge and experience with data enrichment (i.e. ZoomInfo)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skillset, most importantly Microsoft Excel
- 2-3 Years of work-related analytical experience
- Integrity and intellectual curiosity
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Self-motivated, takes clear ownership and initiative, and knows when to seek guidance
- Flexible and able to change priorities quickly, capacity to manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand technologies and apply those concepts to customer needs.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree required
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs