Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for...
Join our North American Sales team! In this role, you will be responsible for managing outbound Sales Development Representatives who build out accounts in our CRM system, cold call prospective Malwarebytes clients & qualify leads. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team manager who is passionate about sales coaching and excited to evangelize the Malwarebytes vision.
What You’ll Do:
- Train and Coach SDR Team to identify, contact and create quality opportunities
- Ensure SDR Team members improve performance and abilities over time through coaching and giving feedback through hands on coaching
- Work closely with Marketing team on targeted and nurture campaigns
- Work closely with Sales Management and other members of the SDR Leadership team to improve consistency and quality of opportunities
- Work in collaboration with Marketing, Sales and Sales Enablement to develop effective messaging for outbound communications
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- BS/BA and 4 or more years of SDR management experience preferred; Sales management experience will be considered
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and developing top talent
- Salesforce experience required with a data driven process to measure and drive results
- Commitment to development of sales individuals with a coach mentality
- Results driven & competitive nature required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal/external clients
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technology
- The position is based at our Santa Clara, CA office.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)