Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for a dynamic product manager to drive and own the vision, strategy and development of Malwarebytes eCommerce experience for online SMB customers. This position will work closely with Engineering, Sales, Growth, UX, PMO and Business Application teams. This role will be responsible for building business cases for ecommerce enhancements and features, evangelize your strategy and obtain buy-in from key stakeholders across the organization, including executive leadership. You will measure and communicate results of the enhancements and features, all while ensuring stakeholder alignment. This role will report to the VP, Product Management.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and prioritize a well-defined roadmap for digital commerce B2B sites with internal stakeholders and continuously improve product / site management with agile development processes.
- Responsible for delivering a world-class global eCommerce web experience, which inspires new customers and builds loyal and lasting relationships with existing buyers.
- Has a pulse on advancements in both commerce and customer relationship building which leads to the identification of opportunities for our brand to grow.
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of a product with our UX, Design and Engineering team.
- Collaborate with design and UX to define principles and values to create a cohesive and inspiring experience across our web and app. Challenge team and provide pointed direction throughout the iterative cycle.
- Able to manage several, complex projects/features simultaneously.
- Translate high-level product features into epics and detailed user stories.
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Work closely with the scrum team to explain your user stories, make key decisions, negotiate trade-offs and ensure delivery of business value and on-time releases.
- Implement continuous improvement best practices across our eCommerce data and analytical processes, driving actionable optimization recommendations in partnership with our Business Intelligence, Data & Analytics and Marketing Technology leads.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Mathematics or Engineering or similar degree.
- 2-5+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience with leading digital commerce platforms such as Zuora, Salesforce, etc.
- Razor-sharp attention to detail and ability to consider end-to-end implications.
- An assertive, direct communication style, with the ability to inspire and motivate others across the company.
- Ability to manage complex builds through thoughtful prioritization and disciplines that drive towards delivery.
- Strong analytical skills: demonstrated ability to use data to drive decision-making in product development
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Experience with A/B testing, Google Analytics (or similar) is desired.
- Background in the security space (anti-malware or anti-virus technologies) preferred.
- High level of attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Highly self-motivated, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks.
- Travel as required
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs