Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Our People Operations team is currently looking for a People Systems Analyst to join our team! You will provide technical and functional expertise to drive Workday system enhancements, improve our efficiency, and scale our existing processes globally. You will be responsible for identifying, analyzing, and implementing new system opportunities.
We are looking for a proactive, innovative, self-starter who wants a hands-on role in building systems and processes to improve our People Team’s operational efficiency.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the subject matter expert on Workday system initiatives, including managing integrations, implementations, reporting, business process improvements, and automation of our day-to-day processes
- Partner with cross functional teams to manage the configuration, testing, maintenance, and enhancement of business processes in Workday
- Create process documentation, workflows and self-service guides for internal teams and external system users
- Make recommendations on Workday initiatives and functionality
- Provide technical support to end users by troubleshooting issues
- Support audit and compliance efforts
- Manage other People team systems, such as reward and recognition and company objective systems.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Workday experience with Workday configurations experience
- Understanding of the Workday platform (business objects, organizations, tenant setup, integrations, security, etc.)
- Solid HR functional knowledge and understanding of HR processes and data
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and demonstrated ability to project manage
- Ability to remain organized, manage time effectively and detail oriented
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)