Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
- Resilient, hard charging, innovative executive with a proven track record of building, motivating and creating high performing teams.
- Someone who has lead from the front in developing, tuning and scaling an MSP business with partners.
- Internal channel ambassador aligning MSP leadership with Malwarebytes sales leadership.
- Experience in driving and measuring sales and technical enablement plan for an international MSP channel.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive our sales engagement and results with our MSP Channel worldwide.
- Enable current MSP partners to develop opportunities with existing and new accounts.
- Responsible for recruiting new MSP partners in critical geographies.
- Drive team to produce annual business plans with key MSP partners for review on a quarterly basis.
Staffing and Performance
- Motivate the team to perform at their best
- Set expectations for the team and insures the team are on target to hit goals
- Report appropriate metrics for MSP VP to review for tracking toward goal and monthly reporting
- Conducts weekly 1:1s and reinforces individual goals and helps fill the gap where the team might fall short of the goal
- Reviews annual performances
- Consistently motivates the team to find bold, ethical, creative ways to over-achieve
- Screen, interview, and hires candidates per the hiring process
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 5 plusyears of experience in a software channel development function working with MSP partner relationships from executives to local AE’s
- Experience workingin the IT Channel, specifically in the MSP space. Complete understanding of how an MSP operates, how they sell and what a successful MSP looks like.
- Demonstrated success in major account development, relationship building, ability towork at multiple levels within an organization.
- Direct and channel sales experience with a track record of achieving and exceeding revenue and recruitmentgoals
- Strong organizational skills withability to handle various tasks without losing attention to detail
- Previous experience managing a team
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)