Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
As Malwarebytes continues to expand our product and client base, Customer Success is critical to the long-term success and growth of the business.
Manager, Customer Success manages and advocates for the team of Customer Success Managers who are responsible for cultivating a genuine appreciation and deep-seated satisfaction in the value that our solutions and services deliver. This person is customer-focused, is a high-energy leader with a passion for driving positive business outcomes, solving problems and empowering the team to do their best. We are looking for a leader with a track record of mentoring and developing teams of successful Customer Success Managers to successfully meet our goals centered on retention, growth, loyalty, and advocacy.
This role will report to the Director, Customer Success Management while directly supervising a team of Customer Success Managers.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, coach and manage a team of Customer Success Managers located in North America and EMEA
- Lead CSM team in territory planning, product adoption strategies, and risk remediation
- Achieve key team success metrics including adoption and engagement goals
- Point of escalation for at-risk customers to resolve barriers to success
- Maintain team engagement and alignment through weekly 1:1s, goal tracking, and development plans
- Consistently provide coaching and feedback to CSMs while providing opportunities to learn and be exposed to diverse situations to allow for continual development
- Create and maintain strong, long-lasting mutually beneficial client relationship and function as the Voice of the Customer (VoC) between their customer portfolio and the rest of the organization to inform product development efforts.
- Partner with the Sales, Marketing, Support, Account Management, and other departments to improve our customer’s experience through increased product adoption, health scores, customer satisfaction, retention and expansion
- Partner with cross functional teams to define and deliver on a best-in-class customer experience
- Participate in key strategic decisions as a part of the Customer Success leadership team
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Great Listeners & Communicators – ability to lead and influence at all levels within an organization to advocate on our customers and the team’s behalf
- Team Players - developing excellent working relationships across internal stakeholders/partners
- Problem Solvers - quickly and clearly identify issues and proactively determine the next steps for resolution
- Customer-Centric - without fail, put customer’s needs first
- Patient and have excellent emotional intelligence, and active listening skills
- Adaptable - think quickly on your feet and be solution oriented
- A leader with a track record of motivating others and maintaining high team morale
- Respected by peers and direct reports - Someone others love to work with and for
- Able to handle tough situations with an objective and pragmatic outlook.
Your Experience Should Include:
- 5+ years experience in Strategic or Enterprise (High Touch) Customer Success with a proven track record of meeting targets.
- 2+ years as a Lead/Manager of Customer Success at high-growth B2B SaaS company, preferred
- Strong foundation in the Customer Success norms, processes, and KPIs
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Background of hiring, training, and enabling CSMs with strong performance management skills.
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in CS processes
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Experience with IT Networking or Cyber Security SaaS solutions is preferred
Some travel will be required
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)