Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
A Corporate Sales Manager that will be based out of our Santa Clara, California office and will lead a team of quota carrying reps responsible for uncovering opportunities, driving the opportunities through the sales process and closing business with in their designated territories. The ideal candidate will provide coaching and guidance with forecasting and pipeline management. The candidate must have both direct sales experience along with experience leading a team to hit aggressive targets, ideally in a fast growing company.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and maintain a strong performing, winning sales culture
- Understand Malwarebytes offerings, our target prospective customers, their business challenges, the competitive landscape and how to position the Malwarebytes value proposition.
- Work with your team to build and execute a go to market strategy and account plan. Monitor progress, provide coaching and adjust as needed to achieve results
- Enforce accuracy in forecasting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Hold team accountable for Salesforce hygiene and follow Salesforce best practices.
- Coach and enable your team to develop and continue to improve their knowledge and sales skills providing regular assessment and constructive and frequent feedback.
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 4+ years of sales experience with SaaS, desktop software and/or security solutions highly desired
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Own recruiting, objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Provide “on the ground” support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Teaching and enforcing pipeline management
- Metrics driven individual with track record of achieve and consistently exceeding sales quotas and goals.
- Experience with implementing/improving processes, programs, and scaling for growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field desirable or equivalent experience
- Understanding of the security software landscape
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
#LI-Remote Apply now