Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
As a Malwarebytes Sales Representative you will proactively prospect new business opportunities and up-sell to existing customers on our cutting edge technology solutions. We're looking for energetic self-starters with a consultative sales approach who are pro-active in increasing sales revenue. Candidates must be results-driven and be committed to creating new business opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales revenue goals within a defined territory
- Identify and work with prospective customers pain points and propose and validate solutions to address these pains
- Articulate the Malwarebytes value proposition to customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales, marketing, and order management teams to ensure growth attainment
- Expected to understand the overall business objectives of the Malwarebytes sales organization
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Fluent knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
- Fluent knowledge of German (spoken and written)
- Entrepreneurial, creative, self-driving and highly-motivated
- Minimum 3 years proven account management or other relevant experience in software channel
- Focus on identifying new business opportunities from existing and prospective or competitive accounts as well as retaining a high renewal rate through up-selling and cross selling
- Work closely with channel partners to close business
- Effectively forecast renewals/up-sells, manage time and work flow, create effective call plans and maintain high call volume, monitor and respond to competition, ability to network
- Close alignment with field-based channel team for development and penetration of high value accounts/opportunities
- Continuously share information with team and manager, works with other departments including channel and field when necessary, follow company policies and values, and is able to balance short and long term goals
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- A business or other relevant 3rd level qualification
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs