Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
If you love the challenge of building products that solve hard problems, then you would love working for us – you will be the perfect addition to our research and development team. The ideal candidate should have experience in infrastructure management, cloud technologies: automation and scalability are the key words. On-site availability is strongly preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- Will work alongside development team to make sure the cloud infrastructure is reliable, scalable and meet user and technology needs
- Will convert existing infrastructure to cloud-ready infrastructure, making sure it’s hardened and scalable and always up to date to the latest technologies
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Experience in configuring and running Kubernetes
- Experience in cloud orchestration
- Experience with automation tools (Terraform, Ansible)
- Understanding of IT and network security related topics
- Vast knowledge of Linux and server related topics
- Scripting programming (Python is preferred)
Nice to Have Skills:
- Understanding of computer security related topics
- Experience in using AWS platform
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive compensation, equity stock incentives and benefits packages, including medical and sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking available