Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is seeking an experienced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist to deliver pipeline for our fast growing Corporate business. In this role, you’ll contribute to our organic growth efforts by developing engaging, valuable, and search-friendly content that reaches new prospects. The ideal candidate is someone who loves organic search and SEO principles as much as they enjoy writing and creating content that performs. The role will be dedicated to the Corporate business but sit within our Consumer SEO team, where we maintain a center of excellence around SEO.
What You’ll Do:
- Write, edit, and publish search-optimized content for Malwarebytes’ corporate business
- Partner with SEO, demand generation, web, product marketing, research, threat intelligence, and design teams to plan and prioritize content that reaches new prospects and drives traffic and pipeline
- Improve and optimize existing content based on keyword research, competitor analysis, and on-page SEO
- Develop and execute effective content strategies to drive traffic, engagement, leads, pipeline, and brand awareness
- Apply SEO, content development, distribution, and measurement to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas
- Proactively manage content within our content management system and take ownership for quality and accuracy
- Be part of the full web content production lifecycle, including scoping out content improvements, production, QA and publishing
- Incorporate learnings from analytics, search trends, and internal data into editorial and content calendar
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments to ensure Malwarebytes maintains competitiveness
- Analyze web traffic metrics for the content you create
- Create and present content strategy and drive alignment among stakeholders and cross-functional partners
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a SEO or content marketing role
- Familiarity with SEO best practices (taxonomy, metadata, keywords, etc.) and how to implement them with attention to balancing brand and messaging priorities.
- Experience in creating and/or optimizing SEO-focused content that is specifically designed to satisfy a user’s search intent
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with demonstrated success creating compelling content that is tailored to goals, audiences, and personas
- Proven ability to conduct strategic content audits and inventories (qualitative and quantitative) to identify current content and future content needs; mapping content to new site architecture and identifying content gaps
- Knowledge of digital marketing and user experience best practices
- Intermediate understanding of digital analytics including comfort in Google Analytics and Google Search Console as well as the analytical skills to dig into website data and track content performance
- Strong familiarity with content management systems
- Strong collaborator who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to drive content projects from start to finish
- Prior experience in a B2B SaaS business
- Technical SEO experience is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs