Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
A talented Cloud Dev-Ops Engineer with experience supporting the setup, deployment, and ongoing support of micro-services (Java, Go) and infrastructure clusters (Kafka, Elasticsearch, RDS) inside of AWS. We are looking for Engineer having also base knowledge of others cloud providers (Azure or GCP).
We need strong technical competency in AWS IAM, AWS Cloud Formation and other AWS container services. Terraform scripting is also required as well as the knowledge of Azure Resource Manager and other cloud core services.
You will work within our engineering teams to provide both Infrastructure and CI/CD support for cloud projects. You will be a member of a cross-functional team of developers, analysts and growth hackers that will partner with you in crafting next-generation cybersecurity solutions for Malwarebytes. You will also work with other engineering teams across Malwarebytes to define development and deployment best practices.
You’ll get to work in a highly collaborative, friendly, inclusive, and diverse group of people. We are looking for engineers who are smart, motivated, and are dedicated to efficiency and collaboration.
What You’ll Do:
- Developing Cloud Formation scripts and Terraform scripts
- Making use of cloud services and tools for implementing and fine-tuning applications
- Defining cloud access roles and helping designing deployment solutions that “Just Works!”
- Working with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and guidelines
- Improving development and release processes deploying applications using automation scripts and configuration management tools
- Identifying technical issues and collaborating for problem resolution
- Measuring environment performances with system & application log tools
- Building and testing code continuously with scripting and programming languages
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Solid 5+ years of experience in Dev-Ops roles
- Good experience using AWS technologies (IAM, CloudFormation, EC2, MSK, EKS, Lambda, …)
- Experience using Azure or GCP
- Solid work experience in writing Terraform scripts
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language between Go, Java and Python
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- General can-do attitude and willingness to tackle any project that helps makes Malwarebytes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided