Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for…
A highly motivated Channel Operations Analyst to play a critical role in our Revenue Operations team. In this role, you will assist the overall Channel Operations processes and daily functions to aide in the improvement of our partner programs and relationships. This role will involve working with multiple functional teams to continue and improve the overall channel experience internally and externally.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitate all channel programs and ensure adherence to our policies both internally & externally.
- Analyze data sets to gain an understanding of the current state and identify future opportunity of channel & MSP business
- Troubleshoot any data discrepancies within Salesforce and other sales systems
- Monitor program coordination, provide administrative support, and assist in guiding IT, business, channel, and account teams in relation to data hygiene
- Manage and support all Partner Portal functionality both internally and externally
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, legal, IT, and finance to implement new partner programs and ensure alignment across the business
- Identify, create, and support channel enablement practices for sales and to improve our partners competence on our programs, products, and services
- Cultivate methods, processes, and tools to encourage our channel efforts within global sales organization
- Support sales processes and development of selling and billing model for Managed Service Providers specific partners
- Develop metrics, reporting, and modeling for different levels of sales teams in a subscription-based business model
- Manage projects while ensuring requirements are well defined and communicated, deliverables and ownership are clear, and functionality is delivered in a timely manner
- Coordinate, manage, and routinely review program procedures, back office infrastructure, and associated partner tools and utilities
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3-5 Years of work-related analytical experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com
- Ability to see minute detail and process inconsistency
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office skillset, most importantly Microsoft Excel
- Integrity and intellectual curiosity
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Self-motivated, takes clear ownership and initiative, and knows when to seek guidance
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, capacity to manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand technologies and apply those concepts to customer needs.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree required
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
#LI - Remote