Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for…
This field-based, remote position will be responsible for developing and executing a channel sales strategy, in partnership with Malwarebytes’ SMB, mid-market, enterprise, and named sales teams to drive pipeline, execute innovative sales plays, and generate revenue through our new and existing resell partners. The ideal candidate will have proven success in building and driving a channel resell business with and through a gamut of partners, both regional and national. This person will take Malwarebytes’ strategic sales priorities and partner closely with our internal and external stakeholders to build a tangible plan for execution. This plan will align to target objectives for pipeline and revenue attainment goals. This candidate must also be able to translate how both the partner’s and Malwarebytes’ business objectives can tie back into each other to create success for our customers, partners, and internal teams.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and execute a channel sales plan to generate demand and increase sales pipeline in partnership with prospective and existing resale partners.
- Partner closely with the Malwarebytes and Partner sales teams to build and execute our channel sales strategy with the aim to grow pipeline and increase revenue.
- Build and expand relationships within our partners’ cross functional organizations to include sales, marketing, and product development teams. This would also include building strategic relationships with partner leadership and key decision makers.
- Prospect and onboard new candidate partners who have a shared desire to align strategy and resources to help deliver value to our mutual customers.
- Be an evangelist internally for resellers back into Malwarebytes.
- Understand and be able to articulate industry challenges, Malwarebytes’ value proposition, competitive differentiators, and industry players, solutions, and competitors. Must be able to translate this perspective into the Channel sales play.
- Meet and exceed all assigned quota and revenue targets.
- Facilitate handoff of sales opportunities with Malwarebytes sales resources and assist where needed to drive pipeline completion through close management of pipeline and forecast.
- Provide enablement to partner sales and marketing resources through trainings, certifications, and sales efforts to ensure they are including Malwarebytes in their recommended solutions/proposals to customers.
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years IT Channel sales experience a must
- Experience in carrying, achieving, and exceeding sales quotas
- Proven account planning skills/acumen. Ability to take partner’s key goals, objectives and initiatives to create a sales plan to generate awareness and demand that aligns the partners and Malwarebytes’ strategic objectives.
- Ability to present and articulate our value proposition to a variety of partner/customer stakeholders from individual contributor to executive level resources
- Ability to align cross-functionally with field sales and sales engineering teams to build and execute a business plan
- Self-starter, creative problem solver, high energy, thrive in startup environment
- Detail-oriented business professional with outstanding organizational, reporting and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM, ERP and cloud based operational/ordering process systems and Excel, PowerPoint proficiency
- Travel required in designated region/territory
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs