Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we are growing fast and looking for some great people to join our team!
We are looking for a team-oriented, analytical, and creative thinker to champion integrated full-funnel marketing campaigns from ideation to completion. You are a natural collaborator who can bring people together across the organization to develop and execute meaningful campaigns. You love telling insightful and unexpected stories across multiple touch points and enjoy facilitating the creative process. You want to be a part of a fun, collaborative team that works together to deliver informative and impactful campaigns for the greater good.
What You’ll Do:
- Under the direction of the Head of Content & Communications and Creative Director, bring to life brand narrative and thought leadership themes through creative campaigns and content strategies.
- Be the main point of contact to facilitate communication between integrated marketing teams (product marketing, content marketing, communications, brand) to shape, support, and execute creative campaigns from ideation to reporting results.
- Develop compelling briefs that inspire teams to develop amazing campaign creative, managing all creative deliverables, implementing feedback and briefing agencies and other vendors when needed
- Lead cross-functional campaign calls to ensure alignment between teams and departments; Provide and collect feedback to/from all stakeholders throughout campaign process
- Identify opportunities to extend thought leadership themes and creative campaigns across teams and departments as well as to promote campaign successes internally
- Track campaign results, report out to cross functional teams to optimize as necessary and highlight campaign assets and achievements across the organization
- Work with an amazing group of people, all driven to help the greater good and each other
- Self-starter with the ability to initiate and drive projects to completion, and to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with B2C and/or B2B creative campaign execution, across a variety of communication tactics
- Be a strong and passionate writer who can work closely with and be supported by other team members on projects and campaigns
- Be fearless in sharing campaign ideas or proposing new processes for greater efficiencies
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Superior interpersonal skills to work with internal and external stakeholders. Proven success leading complex projects and collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively and analytically to synergize multiple ideas
- Excited about cybersecurity and interested in understanding the latest threat vectors and protection strategies
- Bachelor degree required, prefer Liberal Arts, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related focus
- Experience with B2B marketing programs
- Experience with project management tools
- Data visualization and reporting abilities
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Experience managing vendor relationships
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs