Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
An Email Marketing Manager to join our Demand Generation team. This person’s core responsibility will be to own and execute all lead nurturing and prospect database marketing campaigns from ideation and development of content to audience targeting, testing, and deployment. Your goal will be to provide prospects with a great customer experience that nurtures them through the buyer’s journey and drives measurable pipeline.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, manage, and implement all facets of lead nurturing and database marketing, including list segmentation, emails, campaign automation, landing pages, and reporting.
- Craft lead nurturing programs that advance prospects through the buyer’s journey.
- Work collaboratively with marketing ops and sales to develop and refine lead scoring rules.
- Proactively report on email results, database health, and provide insight and suggestions.
- Upgrade email templates and landing pages using graphics, personalization, and other advanced features
- Conduct ongoing A/B tests of all aspects of the email strategy (subject lines, copy, frequency, time of day/week, etc.) and communicate the results of these tests through reporting
- Coordinate with designers to create compelling HTML emails and landing pages
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3-5 years of lead nurturing and marketing automation experience.
- Expertise building dynamic, highly-targeted messaging and campaigns tailored to distinct buyer personas (ie. ensuring each audience receives unique content).
- Adept at creating communication flows based on user behavior.
- At your core, you’re a stellar copywriter and written communicator.
- You have a keen eye for email UX and design.
- Strong knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce
- Knowledge of email best practices including, subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability, privacy laws, and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Proven track record of driving demand through targeted campaigns and nurture programs.
- CRM production skills: basic HTML/CSS knowledge and thoughtful QA process
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs