Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development coordinator to contribute to the growth of our company and support our strategic goals. Business development executives are responsible for finding new partnerships, conducting industry market research and remaining in tune with industry trends. You will also be required to build relationships with local institutions and organize promotional activities to raise brand awareness locally. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
What You’ll Do:
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company
- Remaining in tune with industry trends to ensure that our partnership offerings remain relevant
- Perform industry market research
- Proactively look for ways to improve internal processes
- Build and maintain relationships with local institutions (EAS, universities, etc)
- Organize promotional activities to raise brand awareness
- Support the business development team in preparing reports and presentations
- Support the executive with other tasks as requested
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Work experience in project management, business development or administrative roles
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Team player - we win as a team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Bachelor's degree
- English and Estonian fluent language skills
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available