Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
The Account Manager focuses on mid-market and enterprise opportunities to promote the business and externally with the partner community to effectively manage customer relationships and drive new business in prospective accounts. This position focuses on retaining existing business customers while upselling additional layers of protection, increasing term length, and license coverage. The ideal candidate will have direct sales experience with selling high-tech software/hardware or solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Own overall relationship with assigned strategic account, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction throughout their term.
- Grow account and close renewal each month
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with the client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Respond to and resolve inbound support issues regarding product renewal, product changes
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 2+ years’ experience (SaaS preferred) in a previous Customer Success or Account Management role
- Startup DNA: A quick learner and fast on their feet, highly collaborative, always interested in learning
- Demonstrated success in demanding high stress environments
- Proven ability to continually exceed established goals in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Thrives in a multi-tasking rich environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with larger clients.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)