We are looking for an ambitious and hands on Delivery Manager’s to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly scaling payments business and be instrumental in accelerating our growth. Working across the broader business, focusing on three core areas; growth of business revenue by helping find product/market fit, owning and the onboarding and optimisation of Modulr’s products and coordinating product discovery, design and launch processes.
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- Four years old, we have offices in London, Edinburgh, and Dublin
- We have processed over 70m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Shortlisted for ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
The key tasks of your role will include:
- You will coordinate the onboarding of Modulr’s channels and SME partners.
- Establishing relations with new prospect partners and defining the enrolment process.
- Managing and steering new partners projects end to end.
- Own project tracking through the partner enrolment.
- Being the go-to person between all departments involved.
- Reporting performance and ensuring SLAs are met.
- Delivering transitions to BAU teams.
- Capturing partnership project scope and charter.
About You: To join us as a Delivery Manager , you’ll need to:
- Good knowledge of payments industry (or must have worked within the payments ecosystem).
- Worked within an agile project management discipline.
- Implementation, project management or onboarding background is an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and autonomously in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, and decision-making skills.
- Highly motivated and a result-oriented person.
- Willingness to travel.
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offer highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, the work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to the collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working