GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are the leading global marketplace for travel activities with more than 30M customers and more than 750M USD in capital raised. Besides travellers, we now also want to amaze our suppliers by offering our world class technology suite to our partners.
For this we are looking for an entrepreneurial Strategic Partner manager with a thirst for taking full ownership of important client relationships and excitement to build out our SaaS Technology arm. You will be in the driver's seat, managing the success of our enterprise clients, driving solution implementations, activating existing accounts and optimizing commercial business jointly with our clients. You will do so reporting into and collaborating directly with the global Head of Operations of our Saas Technology Business.
The role is based in our Berlin office with an option to work in a hybrid remote setup
- Full ownership of a portfolio of key strategic clients, acting as their dedicated relationship manager.
- Analyze data in order to proactively identify short and long term opportunities to improve their business performance
- Create action plans to drive partner’s revenue growth and ensure the execution of it.
- Collaborate closely with our Sales teams to ensure a smooth transition of new customer acquisitions into your hands for ongoing account management
- Establish scalable processes for managing our enterprise customers
- Represent GetYourGuide in front of our partners, contributing to the company brand image with both partners and their customers.
- Stay on top of industry trends & developments and be a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product and engineering team on improving the platform to better solve our customer's challenges
- 6+ years of B2B account management experience, Saas and/or Tourism industry experience is a PLUS
- Ambitious personal growth expectations that match our agile & fast-paced environment
- Excellent and natural communication and social skills to establish and build great relationships with clients on an executive decision maker level
- Strong analytical ability to analyze and interpret data from a variety of sources
- Customer focus with a strength on detecting insights and opportunities. Focused on understanding the needs of the partner and achieving win-win solutions.
- Natural problem solver with a result focused “can-do” attitude who loves to think creative and outside the box
- In all this, you are a real collaborative team player and agree with us that teamwork means working together towards a common vision professionally, with passion and fun
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal communication. Additional languages are a plus.
Visa support will be provided if necessary
Why work with us?
- Working at a European tech unicorn that is constantly innovating and evolving
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s success
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- A diverse team of over 70 nationalities
- Personal annual training budget and GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- Discounted passes for public transportation, personal health and pension schemes
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day.
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities in short a place to jointly grow and have fun together
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send us your application (Resume & Cover Letter) in English via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now