We’re GetYourGuide – the number one travel experiences booking platform. By connecting travelers to a destination’s best activities and attractions, we help them find joy in the authentic, extraordinary depth and spirit behind a pin on the map of the world. That’s why since 2009, we’ve gained the trust of millions and established ourselves as the authority in unlocking unforgettable things to do around the world.
We’re looking for a creative and driven Senior Brand Art Director. A key role in our growing creative team, you will be passionate about driving the GetYourGuide brand forward through conceptual creative, finding new ways to meaningfully connect with our customers, specifically when they’re on vacation, or planning one. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic creative team, driving the brand forward as the world reopens.
Working closely with the Brand Leads and Creative Director, you will concept, create and iterate creative assets across a range of channels – from commercials to billboards to social posts – that’ll be used in global campaigns. Experienced in a variety of media, you will be adept at working with a copywriting partner to deliver on-brand, innovative work that meets the brief. Together, you’ll create work that will be live in destinations across the globe, and speak to customers who can’t wait to travel again.
You will be comfortable collaborating with both brand management and channel managers to understand their creative requirements and will be able to translate these into exceptional conceptually-driven creative. You need to love working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
- Work in our best-in-class Creative Studio, with award-winning creatives, to drive brand awareness, consideration, and revenue.
- Elevate and evolve the brand across our channels through conceptual integrated campaigns.
- Ideation of forward-thinking creative concepts and brand stories that cut through the advertising noise.
- Take responsibility for the quality and execution of design from conception to completion, across a broad range of digital and physical touch points including OOH, social media, digital films and more.
- Handle the application of our style guidelines to ensure consistency across platforms.
- Competent in testing methodologies and understands how to interpret research results to improve results.
- Help evolve our brand visual and video storytelling.
What you should bring:
- Full of creative ideas, you love to brainstorm how to bring the brand to life but have the ability to work independently, managing your projects to budget and deadline.
- Passionate about all types of online or offline channels. Can make the most common touchpoint standout.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience, agency experience preferred, (ideally gained in an e-commerce, retail, or travel environment), and a portfolio to prove it.
- Strong at collaboration skills and confident to bring ideas to the table.
- Outstanding knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Sketch. Skills in illustration, photography, and/or motion design are a plus.
- Strong skills in visual storytelling and a keen eye for translating brand guidelines into memorable creative.
- Detail oriented – you work pixel perfect but balanced with the ability to step back and see the bigger picture.
- Bias for action. You love to work fast and make things happen. You are always looking for ways to make GetYourGuide better through design.
- Able to juggle multiple projects to deadline and expectations.
- Familiarity in project management tools like Slack and Jira are a plus
- Passionate about the power of feedback. Able to receive feedback from a range of teams with a positive attitude and ensure it is captured, validated and implemented properly.
- Speciality/higher education degree in the field of advertising, communication design, graphic design, media design, or similar qualification preferred.
- You have a fluent command of English. Fluency in German is an added plus.
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Competitive virtual stock options program that makes you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Annual learning allowance for courses, books, conferences etc.
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation, Urban Sports Club etc.
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- A beautiful new office in Prenzlauer Berg near Schönhauser Allee station.
- Flexible work-from-home policy.
- Relocation package to get you to Berlin and if necessary, assist with work permit application
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now