GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are the leading global marketplace for travel activities with more than 30M customers and more than 750M USD in capital raised. Besides travellers, we now also want to amaze our suppliers by offering our world class technology suite to our partners.
Innovate. Inspire. Empower.
We make GetYourGuide's technology available for suppliers and empower their business.
We are the B2B technology solutions arm of GetYourGuide. Out aim is to empower suppliers around the globe to elevate their direct booking channels like their website to the next level with our software products. In this newest business area of GetYourGuide, you will work on either innovating and developing new technology for our partners, inspire our partners to use and implement it or empower and accompany them on their journey to make most efficient use of it.
About this role
We are looking for an entrepreneurial salesperson with a thirst for taking full ownership of a market and excitement to build out our SaaS Technology arm. You will be in the driver's seat, driving growth and steering towards our ambitious expansion targets whilst reporting directly to the Head of Sales and closely collaborating with the global Managing Director of our SaaS Technology Business. On top of that, you will also regularly exchange with our dedicated engineering team to provide direct market feedback and input how we are evolving our product.
The role is based in our Berlin office with an option to work in a hybrid remote setup.
- Build GetYourGuide's B2B SaaS Technology presence in the German speaking markets
- Own your markets and its key performance metrics including:
- New customers signed and activated
- Transacted GMV on our platform
- Contracted Net Revenue for GetYourGuide
- Responsible for the entire sales funnel from start to end: from initial contact to first demo, negotiating commercial and operational terms, closing the deal and supporting the implementation of the solution together with our customer success team
- Be an ambassador for the brand through involvement and presence in partner meetings, trade shows, conferences, digital events etc.
- Keep up with, and being the contact person for your market landscape - including new trends and competition
- Provide constant feedback to our product and engineering teams about how we can improve our product further with the feedback of our customers
- 6+ years of B2B sales experience, SaaS and/or Tourism industry experience is a PLUS
- Ambitious personal growth expectations that match our agile & fast-paced environment
- Excellent and natural communication and social skills to establish and build great relationships with clients on an executive decision maker level
- Strong analytical ability to analyze and interpret data from a variety of sources
- Proven track record of building and converting enterprise sales funnels
- Enjoys overcoming objections and closing deals with challenging key accounts
- Natural problem solver with a result focused “can-do” attitude who loves to think creative and outside the box
- In all this, you are a real collaborative team player and agree with us that teamwork means working together towards a common vision professionally, with passion and fun
- German at a native level (must have) and fluent English
- Working at a European tech unicorn that is constantly innovating and evolving
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s success
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- A diverse team of over 70 nationalities
- Personal annual training budget and GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- Discounted passes for public transportation, personal health and pension schemes
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day.
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities in short a place to jointly grow and have fun together
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now