GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are the leading global marketplace for travel activities with more than 30M customers and more than 750M USD in capital raised. Besides travellers, we now also want to amaze our suppliers by offering our world class technology suite to our partners.
Innovate. Inspire. Empower.
We make GetYourGuide's technology available for suppliers and empower their business.
We are the B2B technology solutions arm of GetYourGuide. Out aim is to empower suppliers around the globe to elevate their direct booking channels like their website to the next level with our software products. In this newest business area of GetYourGuide, you will work on either innovating and developing new technology for our partners, inspire our partners to use and implement it or empower and accompany them on their journey to make most efficient use of it.
About this role
We are looking for an entrepreneurial salesperson with a thirst for taking full ownership of a market to build out our SaaS Technology arm. As a founding member of this new team, you will be in the driver's seat, driving growth and steering towards our ambitious expansion targets. On top of that, you will also regularly exchange with our dedicated engineering team to provide direct market feedback and input on evolving our product.
The role is based in either our San Francisco or New York City office with hybrid remote/office setup. You’ll report to the Managing Director - SaaS Technology Business.
- Build GetYourGuide's B2B SaaS Technology presence in the US
- Own your markets and its key performance metrics including:
- New customers signed and activated
- Transacted GMV on our platform
- Contracted Net Revenue for GetYourGuide
- Responsible for the entire sales funnel from start to end: from initial contact to first demo, negotiating commercial and operational terms, closing the deal and supporting the implementation of the solution together with our customer success team
- Be an ambassador for the brand through involvement and presence in partner meetings, trade shows, conferences, digital events etc. Travel expectation about 25%.
- Keep up with, and be the contact person for your market landscape - including new trends and competition
- Provide constant feedback to our product and engineering teams about how we can improve our product further with feedback from our customers
- 6+ years of B2B sales experience, SaaS and/or tourism industry experience is a PLUS
- Ambitious personal growth expectations that match our agile & fast-paced environment
- Natural communicator and relationship builder at executive decision maker level
- Strong analytical ability to analyze and interpret data from a variety of sources
- Proven track record of building and converting enterprise sales funnels
- Enjoys overcoming objections and closing deals with challenging key accounts
- Building a business unit from scratch sounds exciting and fun. We want to learn from you!
- You thrive in both an independent and team environment
- English at a native level, Spanish a plus
- Work at a European tech unicorn that is constantly innovating and evolving
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s success
- An open, inclusive, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- A diverse team of over 70 nationalities
- Personal annual training budget and GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- Fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- Hybrid work model, home and office days weekly
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days of paid vacation + Federal Holidays
- 401 (k) plan (after 6 months employment)
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you. Apply now