We have recently established the People Analytics function at GetYourGuide and are looking for a motivated People Analyst to build on our people data infrastructure, analyze our people data and provide recommendations to improve our hiring, retention, talent development, and people enablement.
GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 30 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 600 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 15 countries around the world.
About People Analytics at GetYourGuide
People Analytics provides analytics services to other People Teams to enable them to make better decisions/actions based on data. This function supports the efforts of the different people teams by:
- advocating for the use of objective data (quantitative and qualitative);
- taking a holistic, employee journey perspective;
- measuring impact on the business when planning/rolling out people team initiatives.
- Design and conduct analyses (including forecasting and dashboard development) to identify trends, flag risks, and translate data into actionable insights and decisions across the employee lifecycle (from hiring, employee engagement, organization health, performance, retention, and more)
- Work with internal and external data teams to leverage analytics systems/tools and enable data accessibility and self-service reporting across the People organization
- Define, standardize and own our people metrics and data architecture
- Create compelling narratives and share findings in team meetings with key stakeholders in the People Team and with leadership from other departments
- Contribute to the company’s learning and data experimentation culture through peer collaboration, training, coaching, and more
- 2+ years of relevant experience interpreting data in analytics, data science, or business intelligence
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Excel/Sheets to analyze recruiting and HR data
- Experience working with data platform teams
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools (e.g. Looker, Jupyter Notebooks)
- Exemplary analytical problem-solving skills, including strong business judgment and the ability to identify and synthesize insights from analysis
- Ability to work with company executives to understand the company’s recruiting and manpower needs and strategy
- Strong communicator, attentive listener, and compelling storyteller
Nice to have
- Experience in forecasting and background in statistics (including predictive modeling)
- Prior work experience in Recruiting or Human Resources
- Working knowledge of Python, e.g. Pandas
More reasons to join us
- With our 650+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- International customers and co-workers from over 60 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club