At GetYourGuide, help travelers craft their perfect vacations by maximizing their time with the best things to do. Today, millions of travelers are using GetYourGuide to turn their travel dreams into reality - and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a freelancer with a passion for Work Safety and Culture, to help us build, remodel and implement our Global Work Safety Framework. We work hard to deliver amazing experiences to our customers and we want to ensure our employee’s health and work safety.
You will deliver a strategy to ensure all offices are compliant with local Work Safety regulations by documenting those requirements and drafting a framework and implementation plan for years to come. You will be primarily responsible for Work safety in our Berlin HQ and our Zürich Tech hub. You will work closely with our Facilities team Lead and be supported by the HR and Office teams during the implementation phase. Your contributions will support our larger goal of delivering amazing office spaces that are efficient, collaborative and in line with the company culture, while effectively managing the Work Safety scope, budget, quality, and risk.
This project is time capped at 6 months.
- Develop a Global Work Safety Framework
- Manage Work Safety compliance in our Berlin HQ and Zürich Tech Hub and our International team in Serviced Offices worldwide.
- Establish and manage an Implementation plan for each office with a focus on Berlin and Zürich
- Set up the processes for Work Safety during the Pandemic and for years to come
- Oversee the management of supplier contracts: procurement, budget, audits, requirements, reporting
- Work with Workplace teams to understand the Work Safety requirements and translate these into efficient and practical processes
- 5+ years HSE experience managing work safety projects and teams
- Customer-obsessed, analytical, self-driven, entrepreneurial, innovative
- Impeccable written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills. Excellent ability to distill complex ideas into succinct briefs from a broad variety of stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work-style with the ability to build relationships and work with an international team
- Experience overseeing vendor relationships and competency with negotiating contracts
- Extensive project management experience, ideally at an international scale
More reasons to join us:
- With our 650+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- International customers and co-workers from over 60 nationalities (we speak English)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now