We are on a mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences. Travel experiences are at the heart of every trip. They help people connect with their destination’s history and culture, learn and grow, and create cherished memories that last a lifetime. Our ambition, and our opportunity, is to become the global leader for travel experiences.
About the role
We are looking for a hands-on and growth-oriented Content Operations Specialist to join our team and help us to take our inventory content to the next level. You will be responsible for managing an efficient and scalable high-quality content pipeline to ensure that our customers have the most customer-centric content in the industry to plan, book, and experience their activities.
About the team
The Content Management team’s mission is to manage creation, maintenance, and innovation of the most customer-centric content at scale so modern explorers can plan, book, and experience our suppliers’ unforgettable experiences with confidence. We aspire to be the global leader in customer-centric content in the travel experiences industry. When we say content, we mean all visual and written content for the activities we offer, the locations we cover, and the scalable content elements on our marketplace.
Your key responsibilities
- Define, set up, manage, and continuously improve content management processes for content creation and maintenance of our global inventory’s written and visual content with data-driven insights
- Source, assess, revise, edit, and give feedback on written copy and visual content according to our standards and best practices
- Manage and execute ad-hoc requests for global content creation and maintenance by our Content Project Managers and other key stakeholders
- Identify and drive necessary improvements in our tech tooling
- Create reports to ensure our content operations are on track, set up forecasts, and make data-driven decisions to solve operational challenges
- Recruit, onboard, train, and manage our freelancers to ensure the highest level of quality and efficiency for high volumes of content tasks
- Engage with Content Operations’ stakeholders to ensure high-quality results and drive the right improvements
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience in copywriting and editorial content work
- You have experience in content management in an online or e-commerce business (hospitality or travel industry is a plus)
- You can use your data analysis skills to create reports and make data-driven decisions
- You are a fast learner and are able to learn your way around new tools
- You have a knack for problem-solving to come up with innovative and creative solutions in a very dynamic environment
- You have the ability to build relationships with stakeholders quickly and you can communicate clearly and persuasively across different audiences
- You are passionate about customer-centric marketplace content
- You have native proficiency of English and are confident using US English
More reasons to join us
- Join a European tech unicorn and build the global leader for travel experiences with us
- Boost your learning curve and network. Smart, engaged co-workers with a diverse set of experiences will keep you constantly learning
- Bring your whole self in an environment with colleagues from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Socialize regularly [once it is safe again], e.g. during our weekly Pizza Friday, quarterly team events, bi-yearly trainings, and yearly all staff summit and Christmas party
- Benefit from several perks (e.g. GYG family & friends discount, discounted monthly passes for public transportation, fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club; German lessons, etc.)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now