Meditopia is excited to be looking for a Partner Success Manager for its B2B Business Unit - “Meditopia for Work”.
Come join us on a unique adventure to transform the lives of working professionals from the inside out by reconnecting to themselves, to the moment, and to their inner resilience.
The world’s most popular mental wellness platform for non-English speakers, Meditopia is a unique, life-changing experience. Part mental coach, part meditation retreat, we’re proud to support a thriving community of over 30 million members, in 12 different languages.
Based out of vibrant Istanbul, and Berlin, our team of expert wellness warriors is on a mission to bring inner peace to even more people around the world, every day. Now more than ever.
From compassionate creatives, and supportive community managers, to trusted engineers, our commitment to each other, and to our members, is what makes life at Meditopia so special.
Did you know that during the past year, 60% of employees have reported experiencing mental health issues due to sleep problems, stress, anxiety and burnout exacerbated by the pandemic?
As Meditopia we are on a mission to bring peace of mind to all professionals worldwide. Through a custom solution called “Meditopia for Work” geared towards corporations, we aim to improve workplace mental health by allowing companies to provide Meditopia as an employee benefit while providing HR teams with actionable insights and custom solutions to improve employee mental wellbeing.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an experienced Partner Success Manager who will:
- Lead a seamless onboarding process for new clients to the Meditopia for Work platform
- Create a year-long activity calendar to ensure maximum activation and engagement of Meditopia across employees
- Serve as a trusted partner for the client, understand their needs and work together with other functions such as Product & Tech teams to best serve the client
- Come up with creative solutions together with the Brand Creative team to build a library of customizable launch & engagement materials for companies
- Create opportunities to utilize customer stories to build testimonials, case studies to show the effectiveness of Meditopia for Work towards employee mental wellbeing
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction to achieve upsell and renewal opportunities
- Provide copywriting, branding, and messaging support as needed
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 5 years of direct experience in B2B SaaS sales / account management
- Has previous experience in project management
- Has the ability to understand client’s needs and translate them into new solutions
- Is a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own and others’ limits
- Has experience with using different project management tools i.e. Asana, Trello etc.
- Has the ability to work in fast-paced startup environment
- Has great collaboration skills, ability to work seamlessly with cross-functional teams
- Is passionate towards Meditopia for Work’s mission, interest in Mindfulness and workplace mental wellbeing