The Production Coordinator will be responsible for helping coordinate the Studio team to meet daily and weekly deadlines, troubleshooting issues that may arise, while ensuring exceptional quality. Strong organisational skills and an ability to oversee smooth content flow are essential. From working with the Production Manager in overseeing the day to day logistics, to managing the shoot schedule and brand campaigns that sit within each week. This role benefits both being creative on set, managing a crew and taking ownership of projects from start to finish. This role will work perfectly for someone who considers themselves a team player, dynamic and organised.
- Supporting the Production Manager with the shoot schedule
- Working closely with the stock coordinator to ensure 0% damages on set
- Chasing assets and working with the editorial team on any requests post shoot
- Working with the Fashion Editors on their shoot briefs to make sure the set is ready before each shoot
- Working with the assistants to make sure their workload is evenly spread each day and it fits in with the schedule
- Experience within production / creative industry
- Adaptable to working with various stakeholders
- Worked on a set / studio
- Understanding of a fast paced environment
Our Benefits and Perks: UK
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now