As our Buying/Brand Assistant, you will be in charge of handling and moving along all products needed for Threads’ live shopping and programming. You will be liaising closely with luxury brands and other departments within Threads to oversee that the product is moving and in place for each live taping.
- Coordinate on product between sales, dispatch, tbuy and brands teams
- Understand Threads client purchasing needs and wants
- Monitoring stock quality and damages
- Maintain reports on purchases and pricing
- Work closely with producer and talent to make sure live production runs smoothly
- Ability to foresee and troubleshoot stock problems, execute back up plan should things not arrive in time
- Ability to juggle many moving parts at once
- Really good knowledge of and creating spreadsheets and keeping up to date
- Awareness of shipping schedules and delivery timescales times with brexxit
Our Benefits and Perks: UK
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now