We are looking for an Engineering Learning & Development Lead to join the Transformation and Growth team.
You’ll be responsible for identifying engineering training and development needs. Planning, organising and overseeing the appropriate programs to answer those needs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
Your position will be key to support our growth with high standards and customised training programs for our engineers. You’ll be responsible for the content delivery and for the quality management of the program.
You’ll be reporting to the Transformation & Growth Manager and will be also collaborating with our Engineering leaders. In addition, you will be the direct contact with our HR team to consolidate the global education strategy.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build, deliver and oversee training programs for engineering members and teams with quarterly and monthly targets.
- Monitor the implementation and execution of the programs with metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of the training and have an inspect and adapt approach.
- Conduct training follow-up with the managers and employees at all levels to identify and assess the new training & development needs
- Supervise and monitor progress made via the training offered internally and externally.
- Tailor specific engineering members need to fit their specific growth requirements.
- Choose the appropriate platform and training strategy to achieve the best return on time invested in our trainings for our Engineering members.