Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 700+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be critical to the growth, development and qualification of the sales pipeline and identification of new opportunities in the North American market. This opportunity is ideal for candidates interested in growing their career in sales or marketing in a fast-moving high-tech SaaS environment.
- Work as a part of the GTM team in North America – comprising Enterprise Sales Managers, Inside Sales Representatives, Pre-Sales Engineers, BDRs, SDRs and the global marketing team.
- Develop compelling talk tracks and email campaigns for demand generation
- Develop outbound leads through prospecting and outbound campaigns
- Develop relationships over the phone and other outbound communication to move the prospect through the qualification process.
- Qualify leads generated by marketing as sales opportunities
- Transition qualified leads to assigned Sales Representatives
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience in demand generation and sales prospecting
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, written, verbal and presentation)
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience working in a work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Self-motivated and driven individual with strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Interest in environmental industry a plus